Saturday, April 27, 2013

I see a green drink in my future.


Midori Martini ad - Publicis SF

Life changes and when it does you can hit the green bottle..but which one?  I am considering doing a 7-10 green juice fast and not going for the green martini's.  All I need is a good blender / juicer and a few trips to stock up on chard, kale, cucumber and spinach for the basis for the mean green drinks.  It will be a challenge to keep cooking and feeding my boys but at least my wife will be up for it and share my bliss..or not!  I need a kick start to the summer and this will help re-align my taste-buds and get me away from the carbs and sweets that keep creeping into my diet.  I have done fasts before but never with the desire to pump up the nutrient quotient and do reboot to my general eating habits.  I don't need to loose a ton.. but would feel a lot better with 20 off, if I get in some regular aerobics that should be pretty attainable in the next month.  We shall see..but first to get an industrial strength juicer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment