Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Don't let facts get in the way of preconceived notions


broiled gluten free organic cinnamon toast

I do these often and like making the espresso I have with it, they require tweaking to your mood and palate. I went a little crazy with the cinnamon/sugar mix on the right slice, but visually it made the shot.

I am on a new bread, Udi's, Gluten free and now available at my local Costco, this is my first loaf and it is great bread.  Gluten-free use to mean cardboard slices, but not this stuff.  I just can't handle much gluten anymore and I don't want to give up bread completely, how could I?  I want my cinnamon toast, french toast and my beloved leftover filled sandwiches.  I'm using organic cane sugar for my cinnamon toast mix and pure butter so I feel totally convinced that I am eating healthy! Well that is my perceived  reality.  Please don't try to say otherwise, I won't hear it, at least not when it comes to my palate.

2 comments:

  1. Hard as it is to believe, my system just can't take too much of any one thing... so less gluten is a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete