Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Return to Basics - Yogurt


We all go through food phases and fads, the palate is not a fixed thing and has a tendency to get bored and evolve.  I have been trying a few different yogurts lately and am really enjoying the Chobani Greek Yogurts.  They seem to have the right balance of creamy-yet-tart quality that I like. I went years without having one yogurt yet now see it as a staple in the fridge.  When in college I would buy plain yogurt by the quart, a few ounces into a bowl and just start adding fruits,nuts, seeds etc... and that would be my dinner.. or breakfast.  My first spoonful of this Chobani brand and it triggered some taste buds linked to my memory, I was right back in my first kitchen diving into a bowl of yogurt from Real Foods on Polk St. in SF.

No comments:

Post a Comment