Monday, June 3, 2013

Pointless objects


my 3 a day... trying to get through this supply so I can move on to a better, more natural brand..I don't have an issue with a one a days but this brand seems pretty artificial to me, not sure where they get their ingredients or what they are.  I never have been a vitamin popper but see that as the aging process kicks in they have their place.  Still unsure of fish oil effects..they are in my drawer so I will keep popping before they get older than me. When I intake large amounts of veg and fruits I'm not sure what the point is to pop these things?.. but since I bought them they will be used up.

2 comments:

  1. Only you could make vitamins looks like art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what can I say?, I am a photo-elitist, I abhor snapshots.

    ReplyDelete